Monday 13 June 2011

Bharti sab pe bhari hai

‘Mind blowing Shekhu mind blowing’ Bharti you are too good. She is a winner for me. She immitates Archana puran Singh extremely well. I have seen all her acts and all are superb. I love the way she laughs and eats. Bharti is a true rock star. One of her best act that I like is when she became a kid named ‘Golu’.  Bharti steals the show. I love Bharti when she performs Archana. Bharti and Paresh’s pair rocks. All comedians have a fear of Bharti and I like that. Bharti and Paresh are my best jodi.  Bharti's partner Paresh is also good. I haven’t miss her any act. I loved the act in which she became Jodha bai. Keep rocking the stage Bharti you are too good...!!! Bharti tu bindaas hai... Dumdaar hai.... hum Tumhare saath hai......!!

Bharti ka mind blowing video yahan par hai

No comments:

Post a Comment