Monday 13 June 2011

Shana Shakeel

Shakeel is really funny, he does all crazy stuffs. I like his comedy coz he is natural. He has the ability to crack instant jokes on anyone and that’s the best part about him. I  love the way he makes fun of Shruti.  Shruti and Shakeel look good together. All his dialogues are best specially when he says ‘MANHOOS and SATYANASH HO TERA’ . I love the way he speaks ‘MANHOOS’ to his partner Urvashi.  They always perform the same act of husband and wife. It becomes same to same every time. He should try something different. I am his fan. I never miss Shakeel’s any act. Shakeel is the king of comedy. All comedians beware Shakeel is coming to rock the stage.. I want to meet Shakeel  once. Take care Shakeel bhai miss you...!

Watch Shana Shakeel Videos
Baad-dimag zalel Insan dek kya raha hai. Click kar Jaldi khol ... manhoos... yaha band mera dum ghuta ja raha hai.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment